What to Expect
- Hope Lutheran Church is part of the Montana Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.
- Our services are liturgical following the revised common lectionary - year B.
- Our hymns are the more familar classic hymns taken from: the cranberry hymnal(ELW), the green hymnal (LBW) and the blue hymnal (WOV).
- Everyone dresses casual and kids are always very welcome!
- Everyone is invited to partake in communion as Jesus would want it - young children, who have never taken communion before, are encouraged to have a communion class first. Grape juice is available. Communion is either taken around the communion rail at the altar or by intinction. Gluten free wafers are available upon request.
- Parking is available on the east, west, and south side of the church. Those parking on the south side need to not park on a walking trail that is bordering the parking lot.
- There is a bulletin to help visitors find their way through the service - most of the service is printed inside the bulletin and announcements as well.
- Hope Lutheran has greeters to welcome ALL people to worship and to answer questions before the service.
- Following our service, there is always a warm, nourishing fellowship time with plenty of goodies.